Men love Clarence’s humorous, interactive, and life-changing seminars. His transparency-sharing how he defeated his 11-year pornography addiction, allows him to connect with men. He discusses issues with which men wrestle, that often aren’t addressed elsewhere. He speaks to large groups, such as the Boston Leadership Summit, sponsored by Iron Sharpens Iron (men from 91 churches). The other speaker was Dennis Rainey, President of FamilyLife Today, the national radio broadcast and ministry. As result of his speaking there, he has spoken at a National Pastors Conference with Dr. Robert Lewis (Men’s Fraternity) for Noble Warriors. Clarence also speak for Iron Sharpens Iron
His speaking to approximate 300 boys/men at Christian Stronghold Church’s annual Men’s Retreat recently, resulting in men flying him back at their own expense to informally meet with them.
Jerry Butler, former Director of Player Development (now has same position with Chicago Bears), after hearing Clarence speak in the Broncos’ Chapel service, which included Peyton Manning and former Head Coach John Fox, asked Clarence to consider working with the Broncos that offseason. Jerry said, “These are real men’s topics and you need more than 25 minutes to talk about them!”
Clarence also was the Keynote Speaker for Chattanooga’s citywide Man to Man Summit sponsored by Covenant Keepers, Moody Radio, and the local FamilyLife team.
Recently, Director of Player Engagement for the Jacksonville Jaguars have asked Clarence and Brenda to conduct a BLR Marriage Seminar for their team in 2016.
He speaks to men throughout this year at men’s retreats and other venues, but presently has some open dates to speak to men. Clarence would love partnering with you to celebrate your men. Give him a call! 719-282-1340
MEN’S RETREAT/SEMINAR TOPICS:
- Understanding the Heart of A Man (7-10 Core Values)
- The Foundation Every Man Needs for Success in Life & Relationships
- God Is Really Into Sex!: Rollin Like Thunder Under the Covers
- What A Man Should Know About A Woman
- Father Wounds: Breaking The Chain of Pain Cycle
- Being A Man God Can Use
- Treat Her Like a Lady
- Before the Fight Begins
- When All Hell Breaks Loose
- Kiss of Death: Secret Sins of Pornography
- Handling “Yo” Business: Your Marriage and the Road
- Marriages of Pastors, Politicians, and Leaders
- Six Practices That Are Revolutionizing My Marriage
- Finding Mrs. Right (for singles)
- A Church’s Responsibility to Singles (Never Married & Divorcees)
- What Biblical Commitment Looks Like
- God’s Purpose for Marriage
- Critical Warning Signs for Your Marriage
- Communicating with God & Your Spouse (Five Love Languages)
- Forgiveness & Letting Go (includes Five Languages of Apology)
- Correctly Handling Conflict Leads to Intimacy
- Show Her the Money (Marriage and Money)
- Affair-Proofing Your Marriage
- Why God Hates Divorce (God Does Not Hate Divorced People)
- Making Your Present Marriage Your Last One
- Complimenting Your Spouse
- Managing Marriage/Family & Career/Ministry
- Leaving A God-Pleasing Legacy
Suggested Saturday Seminar Schedule (only if there is no schedule):
- 8:15am-8:45am Registration
- 8:45am-9:45am Session One
- 9:45am-10:00am Break
- 10:00am-11:00am Session Two
- 11:00am-11:15am Break
- 11:15am-12:15pm Session Three
- 12:15pm-1:00pm Lunch
- 1:00pm-2:00pm Session Four
- 2:00pm-2:30pm Closing Remarks by Host Church/Organization
Clarence has conducted these fun, interactive, and life-changing men’s retreats and seminars for over 20 years. He shares what he has learned, is learning from mistakes, and successes. Clarence’s marriage books are Your Wife Can Be Your Best Friend and Keeping Your Wife Your Best Friend. His fathering book is What All Dads Should Know. Please leave this website without visiting BLR’s bookstore to see Clarence’s other books. His latest book is Single and Free to Be Me.
Clarence has done doctoral work in Biblical Marriage Counseling at New Geneva Theological Seminary in Colorado Springs, Colorado. He also assists the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services with its African American Healthy Marriage Initiative. He is a member of the Coalition for Black Marriages/Families. He has been certified in Marriage Education Professional Training from the University of Bridgeport. He and Brenda are trained in Preventive and Relationship Enhancement Program (PREP).
Clarence and Brenda are members of Dennis Rainey’s FamilyLife Marriage Conference Speaker Team. They have also partnered with the Billy Graham School of Evangelism, teaching Managing Marriage/Family and Ministry (Career).
Clarence and Brenda have been featured on numerous radio programs, including Dr. Gary Chapman’s Building Relationships and in Discipleship Journal, Essence Magazine, and Black Enterprise for marriage related topics.