Building Lasting Relationships
is all about helping people engage, enrich and empower one another to live their best life. The most meaningful and significant achievements happen through the dynamic experience of relationship. The quality of the results we experience in life is a function of the quality of the relationships we have.
Our seminars are designed and created to help you and your team or spouse experience engaged, enriched, and empowered relationships so that your results best reflect the best that you have to offer (Please scroll down to see our video & all our seminars).
CROSS-CULTURAL COMPETENCY SEMINAR:
Helps individuals and/or organizations to reap the benefits of understanding an individual’s and/or organization’s actual (as opposed to theoretical) position on diversity, by discovering and maximizing all people resources for development in the workplace and in related products/resources.
Dr. Shuler’s presentation format creates a “safe” place, providing an environment for honest discussion, self/organizational evaluation, and self-discovery in order for all to hear each other, revealing to individuals and organization where they are and possible future directions in regards to implementing biblical diversity.
Dr. Shuler provides a summary report of the seminar consisting of his observations and possible recommendations to assist your organization in achieving its desired goal (s), no later than two weeks after the session.
Nine Learning Objectives—By seminar’s conclusion, attendees will have a deeper understanding of:
- How African Americans, Asians, Euros, Hispanics, and Latinos process information differently
- How these thinking differences are an asset in organizational problem-solving
- How to draw on untapped availability of quality human resources
- The reality of the “glass ceiling” and how it functions against people of color and women in secular organizations
- Conscious and unconscious hindrances to your organization’s diversity efforts in achieving the most effective diverse participative management
- Understanding that diversity and unity must simultaneously exist in the workplace for organizations to most productive and experience the rewards of achieving the racial unity
- The “Browning of America,” and its future impact on your organization
- Why the most successful Fortune 500 secular organizations can’t afford not to diversify in the area of culture/race & gender.
- Six reasons why secular companies are making gender & racial diversity a priority in the workplace, their results, and who some of these companies are!
FAITH-BASED CULTURAL COMPETENCY SEMINAR:
Helps individuals and/or organizations to reap the benefits of understanding an individual’s and/or organization’s actual (as opposed to theoretical) position on diversity, by discovering and maximizing all of God’s “people” resources for Kingdom development in the workplace and in related products/resources.