My Single and Free to Be Me seminars are fun, interactive, and life-changing.
Singles tell me that no one is talking with them about their issues. My seminar creates a “Safe Place” for singles to share their concerns, while protecting their dignity. Some singles believe my marriage book, Keeping Your Wife Your Best Friend (men love this book!), is an excellent tool for men preparing for marriage.
- Waiting Too Long? Dealing with Anger with God
- Doing All the Right Things but Still Single? Why?
- Why Do You Keep Attracting the Wrong Person?
- A Father’s Love and How It Affects Your Relationships
- Healing Relationship Wounds
- Feeling like a Holiday Outcast? How To Cope
- What I’ve Learned About Singles from Married Couples
- How to Know If He or She is THE ONE
- What Women Need to Know About Men
- Emotional Dating and Setting Boundaries
- Self-Worth v. Self-Worship
- Why If You Aren’t Content Being Single, You Won’t Be Content Married
- Sex Before Marriage and How it Affects Your Marriage
- Overcoming the Fear or Shame of Being Single
SINGLES SEMINAR TOPICS (not dating, dating, engaged, never married, divorcees,
& single parents):
- I Can Be Single, Complete, & Content – Really?
- When God Isn’t Enough
- Healing A Broken Heart
- “I’ve Been Lonely Too Long”
- Relationships with the Opposite Sex That Work: Friendships
- Singles’ Issues & Thoughts
- God Is Really Into Sex!
- Taking Some of the BLuR Out of Dating
- Finding Mr. or Mrs. Right (for singles)
- Cultivating a Dating or Marriage Relationship That Lasts
- What the Church Can Do for Singles (Never Married & Divorcees)
- Communicating with God
- Communicating with Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend (Five Love Languages)
- Forgiveness & Letting Go (includes Five Languages of Apology)
- Correctly Handling Conflict Increases Closeness in Relationships
- The Kiss of Death—the Secret Sin of Pornography
- Affair-Proofing Your Marriage
- Why God Hates Divorce (God Does Not Hate Divorced People)
Suggested Saturday Seminar Schedule (only if there isn’t a schedule already in place):
8:45am-9:45am Session One
9:45am-10:00am Break10:00am-11:00am Session Two
11:15am-12:15pm Session Three
1:30pm-2:30pm Session Four
2:45pm-3:45pm Session Five (Final Seminar Session)
3:45pm-4:00pm Closing Remarks by Host Church/Organization
These are fun, interactive, and life-changing seminars for singles. Singles say that no one is talking with them about their single issues. Clarence creates a “Safe Place” for singles to share their issues, while protecting their dignity. His marriage book, Keeping Your Wife Your Best Friend (men love this book!), is an excellent tool for men preparing for marriage.
Clarence has done doctoral work in Biblical Marriage Counseling at New Geneva Theological Seminary in Colorado Springs, Colorado. He also assists the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services with its African American Healthy Marriage Initiative. He is a member of the Coalition for Black Marriages/Families. He has been certified in Marriage Education Professional Training from the University of Bridgeport. He and Brenda are trained in Preventive and Relationship Enhancement Program (PREP).
Clarence and Brenda are members of Dennis Rainey’s FamilyLife Marriage Conference Speaker Team. They have also partnered with the Billy Graham School of Evangelism, teaching Managing Marriage/Family and Ministry (Career).
Clarence and Brenda have been featured on numerous radio programs, including Dr. Gary Chapman’s Building Relationships and in Discipleship Journal, Essence Magazine, and Black Enterprise for marriage related topics.